- Amazing French food
- Great for lunch, if you’re shopping in soho or dinner
- Hip lunch spot, amazing pizza, reservations recommended. If you like Lombardi’s this is a good option for something different
- Amazing view of One World and the entire City, good for drinks, and experience
- Hip vibe, amazing Indian food, looks like it’s one of the newer places in SoHo
The past couple years, we stayed in Time Square at The Yotel , we were really happy the location, price, and views. It’s clean, young, and a very interesting place to stay (con: it’s really small). This year we decided to stay in SoHo at The Dominick.
Color Factory is collaboration of talented artists, illustrators, designers and makers, local food vendors and non-profits. This was surprisingly, entertaining and fun for both Brandon and I. A great activity and will only be available for a limited amount of time.
- The best activity we did! A MUST. 2.75 hours of sail travel including indoor climate-controlled seating and outdoor seating
- A highlight of what you’ll see is The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the newest waterfront monument: Roosevelt Island’s FDR Four Freedoms Park
- For years, I’ve been trying to get tickets on The Horn Blower, but it’s always booked. The Classic Line is also a great option.